I am a hybrid designer-developer; constantly jumping between code and design. I prefer designing and developing for the “Front-End”, but I’ve had my hand in every layer of the “Stack” from networking, servers, back-end code to studying and understanding information architecture and end user needs.
- UX/UI Design, Information Architecture, Web Design, Graphic Design, Animation, Interactive Media.
- Relational Databases, Object-Oriented programming languages, understanding of MVC, Frameworks, and API’s.
- Understanding of Version Control software.
- Android mobile app development.
- Windows, Macintosh, and Linux environments. Including servers and virtual machines.
Adobe Creative Cloud, Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Autodesk Maya, Office, Visual Studio, Sublime Text.